Friday, September 1, 2006

I, Consciousness and its variants...

There are some of those questions that get revisited within me again and again and get their definitions redefined as per on what i have turned out to be this moment -What is I? What is consciousness?All the while i thought I was hullucination (and definitely not delusion), where, what you see is never what you get... And then i thought may be I is just a feeling of being alive, feeling of existence. i had my troubles of describing this feeling, but for its perception in the form of chemical reactions and chemical compositions. Sometimes i think I may be a combination of both or it is neither of them... Somehow there seems to be some fun in keeping this uncertain...!So be it...With definition of I being clear...! , i will try defining consciousness... about which i seem to be more certain than the prior...Consciousness looks like the feeling of I... It is more of a feeling of being there than the feeling of existing there... i feel the pressure of every ray of light on my eyes... i am completely aware of the itch on my nose behind those specks... i am blatantly aware of the breath i seem to be taking without any feeling of air particles gushing through my nose... and ... and ... and...my uncertainity doesn't let me use I for i... still lot of thoughts pending...As a prologue to why people feel sad...As an epilogue to why people feel sad...my consciously...Darshan.